Who Can Join
Membership is open to the following groups.
- Local 16 Brick layers & Allied Craftsman
- City of Painesville School Employees
- Employees of City of Painesville
- Falcones Conveniant
- Penquin Heating & Cooling
- Bentleys Excavation
- St. Pauls Lutheran Church
- Tessa Products
- Lake Geauga Headstart
- Blackmore's Security Inc.
- Thomas Reality
- Morley Library
- Lifeline Inc.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Lake County
Our Credit Union is a member owned, not-for-profit organization whose objective is to meet the needs of our members through professional, prompt, courteous service with a personal touch.
We are governed by an elected board of volunteer directors, who set the policies and procedures for the operation of the credit union.
We will continue to honor our Statement of Commitment to members by providing safe, sound, and competitive financial services to our members. We are committed to the philosophy of helping each member in a responsible, caring and professional manner. We strive to provide innovative solutions to the present and future financial needs of our members. We take great pride in treating everyone with the same respect and courtesy. Doing so will ultimately make us your one stop financial institution.